May 1, 2021 is night racing at Havasu 95 Speedway and Waterless Boat Racing. This event is presented by Big O Tires , Get it Gear Transmissions and Mohave Solar.
Gates open at 4 p.m. racing starts at 7 p.m.
Who’s ready for the waterless boat races and Night of Destruction? It will be held after Legends/Bandoleros, 602 Modifieds, Sam Nichols Electrical Street Stocks, and Twin 20’s Championship racing.
Online ticketing is now stopped as of May 1. You may purchase tickets in person at the track.
VIP TICKET – $25 Note: We cannot guarantee VIP tickets will be available at the ticket booth on race day.
GENERAL ADMISSION – $12
SENIORS – $10
MILITARY – $10
HANDICAPPED – $10
CHILDREN AGES 6-16 – $6
CHILDREN AGE 5 AND UNDER – FREE
FAMILY PACK (2 ADULTS & 2 KIDS) – $25
Here is more info per Havasu 95 Speedway Facebook page:
1. No pets allowed in the grandstands. Please keep Snappy, Charlie and Wanda at home.
2. No outside food or beverage allowed into the grandstand area. Exceptions: one sealed bottle of water, baby bottles, snacks for kids.
3. There’s lawn chair seating available. Feel free to bring lawn chairs if you’d rather not sit in the grandstands. We’ll have a few lawn chairs for sale in the souvenir stand if needed.
4. You will still be able to purchase tickets at the gate tonight from 5-7pm and then tomorrow at 4pm. Will call pickup available tonight from 5-7pm.
5. We will not allow you to go in and out of the facility unless it’s an emergency. Help us keep the walk way as clear and open as possible.
6. We have extended general admission seating into the pits for this event. There’s lawn chair seating and grandstand seating available…. also a beer garden.
7. There’s no drinking allowed in the pits till the races are over! No exceptions!!
7. Drivers, crew, family….Your wristband will be cut off and you will not be allowed back into the pits till the races are over if you choose to purchase/drink a beer.
8. We recommend getting here early as the grandstands will fill up fast. Seating is first come, first serve. Same goes for VIP seats.
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
Bill Rozhon, Track Promoter 928-716-6300
Cars compete in the Waterless Boat Races at Havasu 95 Speedway Saturday. Jillian Danielson/RiverScene