PHOENIX — The Arizona Diamondbacks will host the 11th annual SUBWAY® D-backs Fan Fest from Noon-4:00 p.m. this Sunday, Feb. 22, at Chase Field. This year’s FREE event will feature Q&A sessions with D-backs players and a special musical performance by D-backs players Arroyo, Hill, Pollock and Trumbo.
With more than 25,000 fans at Fan Fest last year, the D-backs have expanded this year’s event and will feature a variety of activities for everyone, including:
· D-backs home clubhouse tours, courtesy of Wyndham Vacation Ownership
· Fans can hit in the batting cages, catch a fly ball on the field
· Player photo opportunities, courtesy of Smile Generation
· Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
· D-backs Race Against Cancer registration, presented by University of Arizona Cancer Center at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s
· Goldy’s Fund 4 Kids where fans can purchase limited-edition Goldy Bleacher Creatures
· D-backs Team Shop Merchandise Truck
· Sports card and Memorabilia Show
· @Dbacks Social Media Zone
· Live music by The Walkens
· Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables, presented by Cox GIGABlast
· Wiffle ball fields featuring D-backs players, coaches and staff from the D-backs Baseball Academy, presented by Phoenix Children’s Hospital
· Live Sports broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM and La Mejor 1400 AM throughout the day
· FOX Sports Arizona and Sanderson Ford KidKaster auditions
· Sanderson Ford Cronista Infantil D-backs Spanish broadcast auditions for La Mejor 1400 AM
· Kids’ activity area, including face painting, airbrush tattoos and balloon artists courtesy of Banana Boat ® sunscreens
· Receive information about National Anthem, Rally-backs, Golden Glovers and D-backs Legends Racers tryouts
· Fans will have the opportunity to sign up for Gila River Casinos’ KachingKo promotion
· First 3,000 fans will receive a SUBWAY® cash card loaded with amounts ranging from $1 – $100
Among the D-backs players currently scheduled to attend include Nick Ahmed, Chase Anderson, Arroyo, Jake Barrett, Aaron Blair, Archie Bradley, Enrique Burgos, Trevor Cahill, Andrew Chafin, Josh Collmenter, Patrick Corbin, Rubby De La Rosa, Randall Delgado, Brandon Drury, Paul Goldschmidt, Tuffy Gosewisch, Jeremy Hellickson, David Hernandez, Oscar Hernandez, Hill, Daniel Hudson, Ender Inciarte, Jake Lamb, Will Locante, Evan Marshall, Kevin Munson, Vidal Nuño, Peter O’Brien, Chris Owings, Jordan Pacheco, Cliff Pennington, David Peralta, Óliver Pérez, Pollock, Robbie Ray, Addison Reed, Matt Reynolds, Cody Ross, A.J. Schugel, Braden Shipley, Matt Stites, Yasmany Tomás, Trumbo, Allen Webster and Brad Ziegler. Coaches expected to participate include Manager Chip Hale, Bench Coach Glenn Sherlock, First Base Coach Dave McKay, Assistant Hitting Coach Mark Grace, Third Base Coach Andy Green, Pitching Coach Mike Harkey, Bullpen Coach Mel Stottlemyre, Jr., Coach/Interpreter Ariel Prieto and Quality Control Coach Mike Fetters. Broadcasters Bob Brenly, Steve Berthiaume, Greg Schulte, Tom Candiotti, Rodrigo Lopez, Oscar Soria and Richard Saenz will also be in attendance, as well as President & CEO Derrick Hall, Chief Baseball Officer Tony La Russa, Senior Vice President & General Manager Dave Stewart, Luis Gonzalez and J.J. Putz among several other former D-backs players.
The SUBWAY® Fan Fest Stage will feature special Q&A sessions, including:
12:10 p.m. – Hosted by Putz with guests: Goldschmidt, Hill, Pollock
12:30 p.m. – Hosted by Rodrigo Lopez and Oscar Soria (in Spanish) with guests: Tomas, Peralta, Inciarte
1:10 p.m. – Hosted by Berthiaume with guests: Hellickson, Webster, Ray
1:25 p.m. – Hosted by Berthiaume and Collmenter with guests: Bradley, Shipley, Blair
1:50 p.m. – Musical performance by Arroyo, Hill, Pollock, Trumbo
2:30 p.m. – Hosted by Schulte with guests: Hall, La Russa, Hale and Stewart
Fans will have the opportunity to purchase autograph session vouchers for $5, with proceeds benefiting the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. Fans may purchase a maximum of one table per session and two vouchers per table. Autograph session times listed below:
Session A: 11:15 a.m. – Noon (Season Ticket Holders only)
Session B: 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Session C: 1:15 – 2:00 p.m.
Session D: 2:15 – 3:00 p.m.
Session E: 3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
D-backs Season Ticket Holders will have the first opportunity to purchase autograph session vouchers online from 9:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m. this Thursday, Feb. 19. All D-backs Insider e-mail subscribers will also have a special online presale opportunity on Friday, Feb. 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Fans can sign up for the D-backs Insider at www.dbacks.com/insider. Autograph session vouchers will go on sale to the public at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 22 at the Chase Field Box Office. All autograph session vouchers purchased online can be picked up at Season Ticket Services Headquarters on the field.
The D-backs will also have an area in right field at Chase Field for kids 12 and under to receive free autographs from players, coaches and broadcasters during four sessions from 12:15 – 4:00 p.m. Vouchers for each session will be distributed on a first-come first-served basis 15 minutes prior to each respective autograph session in front of the Kids Autograph Area. Up to one parent can accompany each child in line.
The @Dbacks Social Media Zone will provide a central hub for connecting fans with the team through online outlets like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Guests are encouraged to post throughout the event using the #DbacksFest hashtag. Fans can register for special text alerts leading up to the event by texting FANFEST to 76925. For additional information regarding SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest, please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378).
No Comments » Comments: