Community News, Stories and Event Coverage for the Lake Havasu
RiverScene Magazine is a community website with on average 10,000 visitors and over 30,000 page views a month. We are seeking an independent (part-time or full-time) Sales Executive in the Lake Havasu City area.
Do you enjoy working with other people? Are you conversational and have the desire to grow your professional network? We would love for you to join our team.
No formal training required. Previous sales experience is not necessary but is preferred.
Please include a resume with your interest below.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services
- Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Inform clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features and provide samples
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to clients for approval
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising
- Commission based pay.
- Independent contractor.
- Bonus opportunities based on performance.
Are you new to advertising sales? Do not worry, read about the career and see if it is a right fit for you. http://www.truity.com/career-profile/advertising-sales-agent
To apply for this job please visit riverscenemagazine.com.